Friday, June 26, 2015

New, Love & Obsessed 

     For the last couple months I've been obsessing with getting a planner and i didn't know which one to get and how the prices varied. Last week as i was walking through out my local mall, I went into paper source and i was just wandering around i saw that they had a planner  section.They had a variety of planner but two planners that caught my eye were the  Lily Pulitzer agenda in larger and a Ban.do planner in larger which was the 17 month one from August 2015-December 2016. Which i bought and i adore! Im currently obsessing over it and i went all out crazy buying supplies at the dollar stuff which turned out to be a very economic way to get many supplies for decorating your planner. Im very excited to start using my Ban.do 2015-2016 planner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment