Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Beachy Waves
On Monday July 6th, 2015 I went out to the beach for the FIRST time this summer!!! I was so excited to go with my mom, my cousin, and my boyfriend, and uncle. We started off the morning very early! (I hate waking up early) but i mean who doesn't?! We went got bagels and some big  sandwiches for the beach which tasted delicious after a long hot day swimming.  
 After a long day of swimming I bought a delicious Strawberry Banana Smoothie and after I sat down and read my current fav book!
I forced my cousin to take pictures but they came out pretty cute! Don't you think?!
 My fav beach selfie was this one, the background looks just so beautiful!
I couldn't not take pictures in the water while I was at the beach the water was so warm and perfect. 

 To end the hot sunny day my boyfriend and I got a chocolate ice cream with a waffle cone
xoxo, Kate Roxy *


Bathing Suit:Strappy Back Flounce Top , Cover up:Victoria Secret, Hat: H&M




No comments:

Post a Comment