Saturday, July 25, 2015

Summer Beach Bag Essentials

Beach Bag Essentials

Beach Bag Essentials by misskatemorelos featuring Chapstick

Beach season full at swing its ready to get your beach essentials all ready so you can head out to the beach ASAP! Even though I try to pack very lightly when going to the beach. Theres just a few things i can't live without having in my bag!
1.My beach bag that I usually bring is a glittery backpack from Victoria Secret, which i bought last year.
2.My makeup bag is a most! i don't wear makeup to the beach but I still bring some essentials. I usually bring chapstick, sunblock, oil wipes, a mini hairbrush and some hair ties.
3. I always bring an extra outfit like a pair of shorts and a lowly tank top with flip flops and sunglasses and a sun hat. They're a must to bring because after being in the water a long day I need a warm comfy outfit to go home with and not feel all gross. 
4. Some randoms I bring are obviously my phone with earbuds and a camera. I bring some snacks my favorites are Oreos and grapes with water. 
5. I also usually bring in some good reads like a book or a magazine.

I hope all of you guys are enjoying your summer and having a blast at the beach :)

xoxo, Kate Roxy *

No comments:

Post a Comment