Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Lake George Adventures 
Jet skiing, swimming, water parks, and late night talks…Thats many of things that described my Vacation with my family. We stay at the Lake George, New York for about a week and it was just beautiful we had an amazing time and the days sunny and hot, we had one rainy day but we decided to talk that as a shopping day. Through out the week we enjoyed swimming  in the lake and the pool and walking around town, being addicted to playing games at the arcade with my dad and beating my little cousin. Every morning we went to this cute little place, everything was just so nice and delicious!

  Afternoons were for swimming at the hotels pool and swimming in the lake or jet skiing with my dad. The Lakes water was extremely clear compared to many beach and we could see what was underneath us, it was beautiful relaxing.On our first day at our hotel while waiting for our room we went to the pool and met this sweet lady with her two adorable daughters, they gave of this amazingly tasteful and beautiful fruit which I now know that its actually called Dragon Fruit! i definitely recommend it after a long swim on a hot summer day! 
One of the days we went to the waterpark and it was so much fun! I love water rides especially with my dad causes it our thing. we both love anything that has to do with water, Jet skiing and Water parks are our many thing. Throughout the week we did many things one of them was shopping of course (haul soon?) we went to dinner and watched some fireworks ate a lot of ice cream and even took a picture with Frankenstein.
I had an amazing vacation with my family I cant wait to go back next summer.. I hope everyone is enjoying then end of summer! 


xoxo, Kate Roxy *

No comments:

Post a Comment