Friday, August 21, 2015

Back to School Series 
T-Minus 18 days till my first day of school! Hooray to Junior Year!! Since the countdown has begun the means my back to school series will be beginning these next 18 days! 
 Back to School,means back to school shopping which is my favorite thing to do and I always go overboard. I LOVE shopping for new clothes, school supplies, picking out my new book bag and especially putting my book bag together and organizing all my stuff and picking out my first day of school outfit!


 I have so many ideas set for my back to school series. I love back to school so its going to be AMAZING! I will be sharing my tips to be more organized, my top three back to school outfits, my new school supplies, and my first day of Junior year experience! 

I hope you guys are enjoying your summer and Good Luck with School this year! 

xoxo, Kate Roxy *

No comments:

Post a Comment