Sunday, August 30, 2015

Disney World 2015 
All our Dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.. 
Disney World is the most magical place on earth, its a place for everyone where you feel like a kid and everything is so fun and amazing and you'll just be happy!! 
It is very stressful at times like waiting on the lines and how much everything cost and how scry the rides are and trying to make most of the day because theres so many things to do in such a short amount of time…. I totally understand Magic Kingdom is huge but you only have a certain amount of time to try to do everything!
I love Disney A LOT! and i wanted to share my vacation to Disney World this year i hope you guys enjoy!

DAY ONE
Traveling Day
My day started out started out with going to the airport, checking in and going through security and waiting till depart! FINALLY getting to Orlando I had to wait to get on the shuttle to our resort but not knowing our long day had just begun! We got to our resort checked in and went food shopping which everything from getting to our resort and checking in took about 2 and a half hours. And then the food shopping took another hour but by then we were all so hungry and cranky we just wanted to eat and sit down after a long day of being up and traveling! Finally we got to our room we put the food away and made dinner and unpacked watched TV took a shower and went to bed all relaxed!

 DAY TWO 
Our Vacation finally began! We woke up to an amazing breakfast made by my amazing mom and uncle! We all decided to get ready to go to Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios! 
This day felt like forever it was such a long day but we got to go to, two parks in just one day and Ive never been to theses parks so it was such an amazing experience, I got to ride the Harry Potter ride which I'm telling you if you’re going to Universal Studios anytime soon please go on Harry Potter and the Jurassic Park ride you'll love them both!! Im the type of person who doesn't like rides but this was a thing you don’t really experience everyday. While at these two parks i tried the butter beer at Harry Potter and i was in the replica Discovery Center of Jurassic Park where i ate food and i got to touch a fake dinosaur egg which was pretty cool! Day two was a very tiring day but i loved everything about it! I cant wait to go back some day.
DAY THREE
MAGIC KINGDOM!! My favorite park ever!! I love CINDERELLA and everything about this park and especially Lilo & Stitch and everything about this park! I finally got to see the whole park after being there numerous of times, I experienced both of the parades in the evening and at night. I also witnessed the show at Cinderella's Castle. I ate an amazing Jumbo turkey leg, went on rides that I've never been on! Day three was such a hot day but it was worth every minute of it! I love Magic Kingdom and everything about it I hope everyone can go visit such a beautiful place!
DAY FOUR
Rainy day Wednesday…We didn't do much this day because it was such a bad day in the evening it was pretty good we swam at the resorts pool and went on a paddle board duck which was such a hot experience don’t do it on a hot day you'll get tired after 5 minutes. Afterwards it started to down pour so we sat on the outskirts of the pool which was covered and ate wings and drank an ice tea. Afterward we went back to our room and got ready but it was raining really hard and had to cancel our plans to go to Downtown Disney, we decided to go eat at a chinese food place and go back home and have a marathon on Little Family on TLC. 



DAY FIVE
OUR LAST DAY :( this day was a day of rushing we had to check out super early, rush to Downtown Disney with our luggage which I don't recommend because you'll get super tired walking and dragging your luggage. Our last day rained a lot so we were stuck waiting for the rain to stop which gave us little to know time to be at Downtown Disney and do some shopping eventually we went to the airport where I did some shopping and eventually came back to my beautiful bed:)





    xoxo, Kate Roxy *







1 comment: