Wednesday, July 1, 2015

    Living by the this quote…
I vicariously live by the quote “She turned her cants into cans & her dreams into plans- Kobi Yamada” I remember hearing this quote when I was about 11 years old and it always stuck, and I always wanted to be able to achieve my dreams and just be able to make my parents proud. When I was younger I would watch videos on youtube about fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. And since then I always wanted to make a youtube videos related about fashion and makeup but i never did, then about a year and a half ago I discovered the beautiful world of Blogging, and I kept telling myself this it is i have to do it! So on October 2014 i decided to make a blog and just write i only wrote twice because i didn't have the time but just before school ended this year I kept telling myself to just go for it write about whatever you want just do it cause its what you love and don't care about what people say, even if you don't succeed you be able to tell yourself that you did it and you tried it. So I started writing again and I learned so much. And thats where the the quote comes in I actually started to pursue my dream and I hope I can actually conquer them. 
When I started writing my blog again I only told 3 people. My mom, my boyfriend Drake, and my little cousin Diego. And i thank them because they encourage me and always tell me that I can do it! And to just stop talking about it and DO IT! Which is exactly what I'm doing now.


No comments:

Post a Comment